Many students serve the BRCC by participating in various litugical ministries:
- Lectors proclaim the Word of God at Mass
- Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion serve at the altar and assist with the distribution of the Body and Blood of Christ at Mass
- Sacristans prepare for the celebration of Mass by setting out the sacred vessels and arranging the chapel for worship.
- Hospitality Ministers greet people arriving for Mass and assist with fellowship after Sunday morning Masses.
- Music Ministers sing and provide musical accompaniment for Masses.
If you are insterested in serving in any of these roles, please fill out the form below, and you'll be contacted. Training is provided at the beginning of each semester.